Pray over my work please I need ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I have been struggling for six to eight months, as I have lost so much work to AI. I am a professional lady with ### years' experience. I am sitting now with no income. Only bare savings. Please Lord, open doors for me. Please give me freelance work that I can dip in and out of. Lord hear...
Replies
11
Views
178
From witchcraft, spells, psychic readings, and witches and tarot cards get off my little family and rebuke them that they are bothering me and I was sending them money they keep asking saying the god father's will kill me and son and unborn baby Jesus help me.
Replies
11
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,568
Messages
16,800,922
Members
650,095
Latest member
Phalfundire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom