Pray over my life, my relationship, and little family

We want to thank you for trusting us with the heavy burden you shared and for allowing us to stand with you in prayer. It has been on our hearts to lift up your life, your relationship, and your precious little family before the Lord, asking Him to break every chain of witchcraft, spells, psychic readings, and any influence of tarot cards that may be seeking to harm you. We have prayed fervently, in the powerful name of Jesus, for the Lord to rebuke every evil spirit that has been troubling you and to sever every ungodly tie that has bound you to these deceptions.

We asked our Heavenly Father to surround you, your son, and your unborn baby with His holy angels, to shield you from fear, and to fill your heart with His peace. We pleaded the blood of Jesus over your home, your finances, and your mind, declaring that no weapon formed against you shall prosper. We also prayed for wisdom and discernment, that you would be led away from any false promises or manipulations, and into the truth and safety of God’s Word.

If the Lord has already moved in a mighty way—if you’ve seen His hand of protection, if the oppression has lifted, or if you’ve found freedom from these influences—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Please share with us how God has answered, so we can rejoice together in His faithfulness.

If, however, you are still feeling the weight of this battle, we encourage you to post your request again. We are here to continue standing in the gap with you, praying without ceasing until you see the victory that is already yours in Christ. Do not grow weary in seeking the Lord, for He is your refuge and strength. Remember the promise in James 4:7, “Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.”

May the Lord bless you with His presence, strengthen your faith, and fill you with His peace as you continue to walk in His truth. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This is going to be long — it's about me and my girlfriend's love story. Please pray for us. We need it now. I met her on February 28, 2024. She was my friend’s sister. He and I had lost touch after school, and we met again when I was about to end my life — something only my girlfriend knows. I...
Replies
8
Views
436
hi my partner and I have been together for ### years and the last ### years has been a mess for us. last year we almost broke up but I ended up pregnant so we are still holding on, we have ### children together but he is distance to me and the kids. when I try to address the issue he gets mad...
Replies
9
Views
312
Please pray for my marital life. My relationship with husband is too bad. I want to spend a good life with him but I can't do. Married for 7 years. I have a 4-year-old daughter. I want to conceive a baby boy. But my medical reports are not normal and also my husband's reports. Jesus Christ bless...
Replies
8
Views
294
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,395
Members
649,287
Latest member
Rioton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom