Pray Our ### Pays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cbp

Disciple of Prayer
Lord first I thank you my husband is still here with me, you have watched over us. I pray our insurance does not decline our coverage, please I pray for a miracle that they pay car and medical needs I feel so lost. Guide me lord. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, Our family cat has a vet visit tomorrow. He has some chronic kidney disease and anemia and sometimes he appears he is feeling down. Please pray this vet visit has good results and his bloodwork is good. Please pray he feels up and better and is feeling good. Please he has good...
Replies
9
Views
179
We have a high wind warning. Super high winds. It sounds horrible out there. Please ask for God's protection to keep our trees, limbs up and our roof on. I'm so scared. Please ask for God's great mercy and maybe He will let us retain power. Thank you and God bless you. I ask in the name of...
Replies
9
Views
210
Dear prayer team, I made some terrible investment and financial decisions recently and I am now in a huge debt which is affecting my family. We've been praying for months but there is still no way out. We are in serious situation which could destroy our life. We've also done everything we could...
Replies
12
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,601
Messages
16,778,755
Members
648,159
Latest member
Sylauser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom