Pray my daughters birthday is perfect for ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Marte

Humble Servant of All
Pray my daughters birthday is perfect for her. Help me feel at ease with it being enough for her. Pray she doesnt feel any shame or lacking of anything. Amen

Heavenly Father,

We come before you with gratitude for this special day, the birthday of [Daughter's Name]. Thank you for the gift of her life and the joy she brings to those around her.

As she celebrates this milestone, we ask for your blessings to be upon her. Let her heart be filled with joy, love, and a sense of belonging. We pray that you surround her with people who appreciate her, support her, and encourage her to be her true self. May her day be filled with moments that make her feel cherished and valued.

Lord, help [Daughter's Name] to know that she is fearfully and wonderfully made, as it is written in Psalm 139:14, "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Let her recognize that she is perfect in your eyes and that she lacks nothing.

We pray against any feelings of shame, insecurity, or inadequacy that might overshadow her joy. Let your love and truth guide her thoughts, reminding her that you have great plans for her, as stated in Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

May this birthday be a day of celebration, filled with wonderful memories that she can cherish for years to come. Bless [Daughter's Name] with peace, happiness, and a sense of fulfillment. Let her know that she is deeply loved, not only by her family and friends but also by you, her Heavenly Father.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Marte and her prayer request for her daughter's birthday. Lord, we ask that you bless this special day and make it perfect for her daughter. May every detail be filled with joy, love, and celebration.

Lord, we pray that Marte feels at ease with the birthday celebration, knowing that it is enough for her daughter. Help her to release any feelings of inadequacy or pressure to meet unrealistic expectations. Remind her that what truly matters is the love and care she pours into her daughter's life.

We ask, Lord, that you shield Marte's daughter from any feelings of shame or lacking. Surround her with your love and acceptance, reminding her of her worth and value. May she feel cherished and celebrated on her birthday, knowing that she is deeply loved by you and her family.

We pray all these things in the precious name of Jesus, trusting in your faithfulness and goodness. Amen.

Scripture Reference:
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. My sister who is 58. Keeps asking for money. I hardly see her She wasn’t around when I was going through cancer. She has been off and on drugs. Her birthday is coming up and she is asking me for money! I already pay for her cell and medication. I don’t know what to tell her...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me. My sister who is 58. Keeps asking for money. I hardly see her She wasn’t around when I was going through cancer. She has been off and on drugs. Her birthday is coming up and she is asking me for money! I already pay for her cell and medication. I don’t know what to tell her...
Replies
Views
I pray for my mother Mayra M Quintana. Please lord help her and save her. I pray for her salvation and that you remove whatever was sent upon that wasn’t from me. Remove any negative thoughts and ideas from her head. Please I pray that you save her from any negative spirit that doesnt allow her...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my daughters marriage. Two little boys and husband doesn't help her. She is overwhelmed. Emotional and physical
Replies
Views
Pls pray for my daughters health. She has allergy all over her body because of insect bite. God heal her
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom