Pray Jesus Army for ###--and Bless her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Sir, I am from ###, ###, ###. My prayer request is that sir, since from many years I am suffering from very financial problems till today I am unable to overcome these financial problems. Day by day my debts are increasing which affect my health and mental depression. Pliz prayed for me in Jesus...
Replies
6
Views
383
Pray Jesus, The Lord of The Harvest, Sends Workers into His Harvest, Matt 9:37-38, Matt 28:18-20, Luke 10:2, Acts 1:8 Then He said to His disciples, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Therefore, plead with the Lord of the harvest to send out workers into His harvest.” Matt...
Replies
8
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,332
Members
650,634
Latest member
Rhidaraenroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom