pray I make it to my appointment safely and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lognlegs81

Servant of All
pray I make it to my appointment safely and to work. Nothing happens to me or breaks in the car. also pray my appointment is blessed.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
FATHER WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR WILL BEING DONE IN THIS LIFE ! IN JESUS NAME....
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Tomorrow my mom has an appointment for a scan. Please pray for her, everything be okay, and the surgery comes out successful, and the Lord be with her.
Replies
9
Views
176
I thank God that I found this site every time.. it's valuable that people can actually share each other their prayers.. Abba... please everyone.. I'm grateful that we can be together in ur name. ❤️ I need ur prayers for my ### visa appointment as I didn't get it yet, but my ### has gotten.. I'm...
Replies
9
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,559
Messages
16,800,822
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom