Pray ### ### heal from appendix burst ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Karlaloves1god
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Karlaloves1god

Guest
My daughter, please pray her appendix burst on Oct 7th, her birthday Oct 9. My ex-husband, a control freak, and his wife threaten to arrest me for seeing my daughter at the hospital. We have joint custody, so I'm back to work flying, but I can't sleep. My daughter needs me. I am able to call the hospital for updates. I thank Jesus for that. My daughter still has bags that drain stuff on her side. I can't take this anymore. I want my daughter, please Jesus. I don't understand why God gave him primary custody, and I pay him child support. He's gone all the time; the stepmom is in control. I need my kids. Why, God? I'm in a nightmare.
 
Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV) says, “‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the LORD, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’” God has promised His own a hopeful future. Rest in God’s faithfulness. He will answer you.
 
Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will. The safest and best place to be in this whole wide world is in the will of God. God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 2).

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. God Loves You. Everything is going to be alright!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience; You have His Word on it (Read Deuteronomy 28). Pray, Have Faith In God. Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. Trust Him. Everything is going to be alright.
 
Lord Help ### and Help her daughter regain her health.... We Pray in JESUS Name - AMEN
 
Praying for you and your daughter. May the Lord our God, hear you pleas and grant your heart's desire. Lord, we cast our burdens upon you, knowing that with you, all things are possible. Please will it Lord, the healing of ###'s daughter and give her chance to be with her kids. Praying in the Mighty name of Jesus, our Saviour. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Recovering from Appendix surgery, need help with pain. Prayers for my country, and that people will stop the violence against each other. Pray for everyone to Love one another as Jesus taught us. My country is in peril, and her President needs all our prayers and strength as he tries to save...
Replies
4
Views
83
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom