Pray he texts me

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have been lifting up your heart before the Lord as you shared your deep feelings for this young man and your hope that he would reach out and text you. We understand how strong these emotions can be and we have asked God to give you peace while you wait.

We continue to pray that God's perfect will be done in this situation and in any relationship that may develop. We pray that if this connection is from the Lord it will grow in a way that honors Him and that communication will be clear and kind. We also pray that the Lord will guard your heart and help you to find your hope and worth in Him above all else. We are reminded of the comfort of Psalm 37:4 and the wisdom of Prov 3:5 as we trust the Lord to guide your steps.

We pray now that God will draw you closer to Himself and give you wisdom and discernment and peace that passes understanding as you seek Him. We ask that He will lead this young man according to His will and help you both to seek Christ first. We pray all of this in Jesus Name amen.

If the Lord has answered and this young man has texted you please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If it does not seem that your request has been answered yet please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Every time I text them on my phone, they don't respond to me and make me feel turned off. God recognizes that I don't play at all.
Replies
12
Views
131
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessing. I am praying again to ask for a favor that my boss would respond back to me whenever there are text or emails. I feel really terrible when he doesn’t respond. I feel like I am ignored. Please Lord I needed this job right now but I feel...
Replies
10
Views
146
I am emotionally struggling and need as many prayers as possible please. Please pray for a man I recently met named ### that I met through my sister and brother in law. He and I met about 2 weeks ago. Saturday night we attended a cookout together and we made plans to get together Sunday. Sunday...
Replies
11
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,029
Messages
16,794,540
Members
649,593
Latest member
Moruaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom