Pray God will heal my body from ...

Lord please help to receive the food you provide with out bitterness and sickness Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please I come to you for healing throughout my body I pray that you can place your hands and angels all around me with healing power in the mighty name of JESUS AMEN!! Please Lord heal me ease up the pain and fear in Jesus name AMEN!!!
Replies
7
Views
161
My Name is ### ### I Have Faced Two Open Heart Surgery For Tumor Removal. Doctor Saying Again I Have To Face Surgery In Future Because Tumor is Growing In My ###. Please Pray that With the Help of the Jesus Christ My Tumor Will Be Wiped Out From My ### And I Will Be Healed.
Replies
7
Views
329
Hi everyone , I’m praying and asking for your help to pray to Jesus Christ to help me heal super fast on both my arms and my teeth too , I desperately need your prayers and support to heal and not scar on my arms , I lost my husband one year ago so I’m not mentally and physically ok, I’m in my...
Replies
15
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,154
Messages
16,807,657
Members
650,577
Latest member
Sluyrourtor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom