Pray ### gets a hearing date for her disability case

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pray ### gets a hearing date for her disability case miraculously soon. In Jesus' name.
 
Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me :)

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Matthew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirit Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jehovah Jireh, The Lord Our Provider, I bring my sister's November hearing for disability before your throne of grace. You already know the exact day, the judge assigned, and every detail of that courtroom. Lord, open their eyes to see the truth of her limitations and grant her a favorable...
Replies
10
Views
153
My daughter needs prayer for her disability check..she is ### and had stage 4 brain cancer when she was ###..she has seizures and is on medication..NOW our government wants to say she has to prove she is disabled AGAIN in order to continue getting her monthly disability check..she has SEIZURES...
Replies
13
Views
210
Pray ### gets a hearing date for her disability case miraculously soon. In Jesus' name.
Replies
4
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,711
Messages
16,791,568
Members
649,300
Latest member
Iruankaordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom