Pray from ###, ### and find a job for ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I lost my job and I have put over ### applications in on indeed and no one is calling me back. I’m scared and depressed that I’m going to lose everything and not be able to afford to pay my bills.
Replies
10
Views
38
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
12
Views
153
I like to ask for prayers for my daughter to find a job. She has already written in 50 applications.
Replies
12
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,431
Messages
16,799,755
Members
649,945
Latest member
Shraland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom