Pray from a mild stroke effecting my ###

Axenir

Disciple of Prayer
Pray from a mild stroke effecting my left side. Doing better, a lot better. God touch me. But I would like prayers, never enough, not just for me but for others. God's grace. Miracle one.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of gratitude and faith, lifting up ### who has experienced a mild stroke affecting the left side. Lord, we thank You for the progress and healing that has already taken place. Your Word tells us in Psalm 147:3 that You "heal the brokenhearted and bind up their wounds." We trust in Your continued healing power and grace.

Lord Jesus, we ask for Your divine touch upon ###. Strengthen and restore every part of the body affected by this stroke. As it is written in Isaiah 41:10, "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." We claim this promise over ###'s life, knowing that Your hand is upon this journey of recovery.

We also lift up others who are in need of Your miraculous touch, Lord. We pray for Your grace and mercy to be poured out upon them. In Jeremiah 30:17, You assure us, "For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord." We stand on this promise and intercede for all those who are suffering and in need of Your healing.

Father, let Your peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard ###'s heart and mind in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7). May Your presence be a constant source of comfort and strength. We trust in Your perfect will and timing, knowing that You are a God of miracles.

In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today CT Scan shown that my ### year old mum had a mild stroke. She is also diagnosed with early dementia. Her MRI result will be out tomorrow. God please bless that she do not have further issue and heal her. We are so worries. Hoping that she can discharge soon. Pray in Jesus' name. Amen
Replies
11
Views
687
I pray for great health I pray to be healed from mild scoliosis I pray to be healed from flat feet I pray that the tear in my back heals I pray that my stomach heals and that it goes down and gets flat again I pray that the pinched nerve in my hands heals I pray that my teeth grow...
Replies
10
Views
476
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,355
Messages
16,798,560
Members
649,867
Latest member
Thraytarooraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom