Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter sabin shrestha
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sabin shrestha

Guest
please pray for my ### who have been suffer from satans trap. it have become ### years he have been suffering from! we are also praying for him. now he is now little better. he didnot speak more. he doesnot know how to live his life.
 
I pray that Jesus Christ who made a mentally sick man whose dwelling place used to be the graveyard become normal and go preaching, will restore your ###, set him free from all the traps of Satan and give you all fullness of joy. I pray that you soon have testimonies over this request, in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
Lord You know the need of all bless this ### and this family and continue to bring them into the fullness of Your Truth...raise him up Lord for the Glory of Your kingdom in Jesus name..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Myself ###, son to Late ###, my father passed away last week on ### and I could not do much to save his life. He was suffering from pain and I did not have the money to take him to hospital. Though on ### Friday he arranged some money and went to give blood for testing at a hospital. The next...
Replies
11
Views
465
I pray for a miracle for my son ### to be healed mind and body and that he is happy and will gain weight. Please ask Jesus to heal him if it is His will. He suffers and has suffered most of his life. I also ask to hear his laughter. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
13
Views
218
Rocket needs a miracle. Our seven year old black lab mix, he’s a rescue. He was diagnosed with prostate cancer two months ago and has begun to take a turn for the worse over the last few days. Our dogs are like family to us, and we will go to bat for them when they need us. We have been to...
Replies
9
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,597
Messages
16,778,434
Members
648,149
Latest member
Griathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom