Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter tiffsedge
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tiffsedge

Guest
Please pray for my mother. She has been diagnosed with Cancer and tomorrow we are going for a PET scan to find out where it is. I beg of you to pray this can be easily treated and we will be able to beat this and she will be healthy again. I beg you to pray for her today. She is all I have in this whole world and I am desperate for all the help I can get with prayers. I beg you to do this for me. I know I am a complete stranger but I beg for your help in prayer.
 
Dear God, we praise and thank you for all the blessings we have received through your kindness. Once again, we come to you Lord, asking for help, please do heal the mother of a dear ###. You are the great doctor Lord, we trust in you, restore in her good health once again. This we pray in Jesus' name, our Saviour. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm begging you all so much. Please Pray for the recovery of ###, she was diagnosed with ATRT, a rare and aggressive brain cancer.
Replies
7
Views
223
I am begging everyone here, such beautiful ppl I strive to be like, to please pray for my young daughter ###. Our preliminary results are that her liver is swelling, I am begging you to pray for us, she is so young and we are so alone other than you and Jesus. Please I beg you to pray that he...
Replies
12
Views
256
Please pray that God will heal my cat ###. She has been so sick and not eating and the Vet thought it was an incurable bowel disease or cancer. We made an appointment with a specialist on ###. I got her blood work back yesterday and am devastated. It is almost certain that it's cancer. Please...
Replies
10
Views
548
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,245
Messages
16,797,427
Members
649,791
Latest member
Chaerfuorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom