Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekiel Simon

Humble Servant of All
Please Pray for Our Church, Lord fill the Church with your Holy Spirit. Let your children feel your presence in their lives, deliver them from sin and bless all their families.

Let NO child of yours be taken into temptation, we pray for all the needy, sick and old.

Bless us in abundance and expand our territories. Let we be good Samaritans.

Submitting this prayer in JESUS Name - AMEN
 
Amen.

Glory to God.

Bless their church Lord God and protect it from any attacks of the enemy. Supply all their needs and enlarge their ministries that they will reach more people and your gospel shared to all in their areas Lord.

Thank you Father this is all for your glory and honor in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
I stand in agreement with this prayer for your church Lord Jesus. I pray that you will touch everyone involved and those in need.

I pray your will be done.

Amen and Amen
 
My Friend in Christ

Let This Be Your Confession

In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, by the power His blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim the blessings of Jehovah God upon my whole life (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial). I proclaim great blessings from Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ over my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, my family, my marriage, my ministry, my education, and my well being. I proclaim from this day forward because of God’s grace, mercy, and strength I will live a life of obedience unto God. I will walk in the integrity of Jesus Christ and live in the favor and blessings of God. I will walk in spiritual growth, a fresh anointing, increase, healing, and great personal breakthrough. For the glory of God I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially). I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way. I will be a wise steward over all that God has blessed me with. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. I proclaim this over my life, my love ones, and the writer of this proclamation in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!

Psalm 23… 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm very heavy hearted writing this prayer and need wisdom, discernment and scripture guidance. For the last 5 years we've been going to our local church. We love the congregation and the people. I love that we know them all and by name but there's only about 30-40 people and quite often my 2...
Replies
9
Views
134
You have left me with no solution so the best solution is to leave you alone this Christian God alone. I don't want you anymore neither will I have to submit to your will and Jesus you asked for it that I left the faith because of your empty promises and failed prayers now you can trials after...
Replies
9
Views
135
my church has good sermons, but it doesn't feel like there's much about repentance & the tough topics. I wouldn't say they're ear tickling, but once in a while it would be nice to have something that genuinely makes people not only think, but actually go into action about doing so. A message...
Replies
13
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,310
Messages
16,797,974
Members
649,847
Latest member
Mngoiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom