Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter SJO
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SJO

Guest
Please pray for my sister who recently was diagnosed with MS. She has not been able to see correctly out of one eye and has had other issues since summer. She is scared, needs prayer. She is a mother, wife, grandmother, sister, daughter, friend....very loved.
 
Our life is a gift of God. That we have it at all is a miracle that we never fully appreciate. But we are sometimes reminded of how fragile our life is when we are afflicted with illness. We do not question the will of God. The Lord gave us life, and we know that he will one day take it from us. In times of illness we see that we are utterly dependent on God. To suffer illness is an opportunity to share in the suffering of Our Lord Jesus Christ, who took upon himself our human condition, and suffered and died for us that we might be reconciled to God. We have the assurance of faith that if we suffer with him, we will also be raised up with him to the joy of eternal life. As you await God’s response I offer and pray this prayer with you:

"Lord Jesus Christ, I pray to you in time of illness. If it be your will, heal me with the touch of your hand. Then with renewed faith I will dedicate my life to serving you. But if it be your will that I should suffer, give me the courage to join my suffering with yours, so that even in this I may serve you. And if you should will that this be the hour that I depart from this life, give me strength for the journey and lead me safely to the house of your Father, that I might abide with you in peace forever. In Jesus’ name. AMEN."
 
Lord in the name of Jesus we ask that You send healing virtue to this ### and raise her from her sick bed with a complete healing touch this family with Your Peace and let them know that all things come from You and You are willing and able to do above and beyond anything they could ever expect...thank You Lord in Jesus name we pray
 
Jehovah God and Jesus Christ name. I pray that you guide and be with ### who has MS.

I pray that you help heal ### and help ### to cope. Jesus, let your will be done. Bless ### entire family and walk with them every step of the way. in Jesus Christ name, I pray. Amen!
 
Lord I pray for your ### who is so much to so many. May her MS be not severe and her family praise her and the Lord. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I previously requested prayer that my grandmother would have the strength to take her medicine for a uti so she wouldn't be hospitalized and she was able to take it and had to be taken by ambulance to the hospital.they say she is stable please pray they can heal her and bring her home soon fully...
Replies
13
Views
93
My cat ### has a brain tumor and multiple other health issues. She has been having diarrhea since last night. She is already having problems staying hydrated and im very scared for her right now. I just put some stuff in her food to help the diarrhea. Please pray that God will heal her bowel...
Replies
12
Views
114
We seem to be subject to spiritual attack. These have intensified since ###. My parents and I have been pretty healthy up to then. Then suddenly my father has a h pylori infection and consequently stomach ulcer. Then he was found to have eye issues wet AMD cataracts and galucom. Then my mother...
Replies
12
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,926
Messages
16,804,763
Members
650,394
Latest member
Cheimont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom