Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter florinda
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

florinda

Guest
Please pray for my son ###, to get in strength from the word of God, to stay free of drugs,

and to make it to church this morning, pray for God's will in his day and for me to help only what is required of me from God

In Jesus name I pray
 
Dear Lord Jesus, I pray that ### is annointed with the passion for prayer. amen
 
Father, I pray for your divine intervention on behalf of ###. Father wherever he goes have someone in his mist to witness to him. Father I bind every stumbling blocks, every excuse, every hinderance spirit in the name of Jesus that satan has to block him. I plead the blood of Jesus over his mind, over his thought before it comes to his mind and become active in Jesus name. Father I pray for supernatural strength for ### mind/soul to decide to surrender to Jesus. I pray for his mother, to trust in You and not wavered in her faith when she sees things are manifesting the opposite of what she has prayed for, but to see her son saved, sanctify, and fill with the Holy Ghost. In Jesus name I pray all this will come to pass..amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Writing this with a lot of guilt, I've been losing belief in God lately. The country I live in is more like a ### and the kinda things and news I see everyday makes me think why god is just letting people die and all the other bad things happening to them.. And also about my life...I used to and...
Replies
11
Views
345
Please pray for my family about this: next week, my HOA will be doing electrical work on my home that requires our electricity to be turned off. It is being projected that the electricity will have to be off from Tuesday morning to Wednesday. My manager is trying to help me get the day off for...
Replies
7
Views
102
I watched a video by ### on YouTube & he went & evangelized to the people of ###, ###. I then prayed for those people, as he also has it on Facebook & people in the comments are praying for those people. I've never heard of this place until now & I pray that they get free from their addiction to...
Replies
10
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,376
Messages
16,810,378
Members
650,760
Latest member
Tyruundale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom