Pray for ###

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our joy to lift your concerns about rent, school, and transportation before the Lord, asking Him to flood every moment of this month with the assurance of His presence. We have prayed specifically that you would feel His nearness each day, clinging to His promise that He will never leave you nor forsake you.

If you have experienced His peace, provision, or a tangible sense of His faithfulness in any of these areas, we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If, however, the weight of these burdens still feels heavy and His answer hasn’t yet been made clear, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that God hears and moves in response to the cries of His children.

May the Lord bless you with His comfort and guidance as you seek Him. May you sense His love wrapping around you like a warm embrace, and may His promises become the foundation beneath your feet. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This is my first time on here by recommendation of a loved one. So firstly, I want to say how refreshing it is to see a community committed to doing the Lord's work. Thank you Father for allowing me to find such a place, I'm grateful for your grace over my life. I'm seeking help in prayer for my...
Replies
6
Views
93
I'm asking for prayer thst got intercede in my life I'm am disabled with a cat and a caregiver and currently without transportation to doctors appointments picking up medication or getting my cat to the vet for dental surgery. So I'm asking for God to provide transportation, that we ca both get...
Replies
9
Views
164
I left my fiance over 40 days ago. I am heartbroken that I had to separate myself for safety. I pray God give him (###) a godly sorrow, a heart of flesh for a heart of stone, and that he come to the end of himself. I pray the same for me. That eyes are being opened… I pray for healing and...
Replies
10
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,759
Messages
16,792,038
Members
649,368
Latest member
Kldarioville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom