We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our joy to lift up your loved one before the Lord, asking Him to open doors of opportunity, grant wisdom in decisions, and surround him with favor in every interaction. We have prayed that he would feel the depth of your care and the guiding hand of God leading him toward His perfect will.

If the Lord has already answered this prayer—whether through a job offer, a renewed sense of purpose, or peace in the waiting—we would love to celebrate with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in God’s faithfulness. If the answer hasn’t come yet, or if new needs have arisen, we encourage you to post this request again. We remain committed to praying alongside you, trusting that God hears and is at work even when we cannot yet see it.

May the Lord continue to draw near to your family, strengthen your faith, and remind you of His promises as you seek Him through Jesus Christ. We pray all these things in His holy and precious name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray Lord and watch over my sister ### and give a guidance and protection let no evil harm come to her don't let it be around that influences let him make good choices in life hold her hand every step away let her see the light cover her the blood of Jesus on top of it to the bottom of her...
Replies
9
Views
365
Please pray for me as I recently got a second job which I love but sometimes the people I interact with through my job can be very rude. This usually doesn't get to me but sometimes it can. Right now I'm in a position where I feel like the enemy might attack me more due to something happening to...
Replies
7
Views
127
Luckily justice prevails, another government Islam ministers resigned over an interaction with a women that caused harrasement for his pro malay agenda.
Replies
10
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,415
Messages
16,811,045
Members
650,799
Latest member
Ariolmeanrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom