Pray for ###

Innocent Scofield Boloweza

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for me, I need spiritual growth, health, life, and financial breakthrough. I am currently unemployed. I have a two-year-old daughter and my wife is pregnant. I have no source of income. Help me in prayers, guys. I know our God will never forsake me. Help me to trust in Him more.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need financial Breakthrough and also a wife please pray 🙏 for me that God is giving me wisdom to choose my path Please pray for me to have a stable source of income and pursue my dream career. I've been unemployed for years now and I know God will make a way for me. Thank you so much
Replies
8
Views
193
1. Divine Guidance and Wisdom Pray for wisdom, discernment, and clear direction in every decision. Pray for the ability to recognize the right opportunities, people, and paths. 2. Financial Provision and Breakthrough Pray for financial stability, provision, and new opportunities for income. Pray...
Replies
9
Views
408
Please pray for me during this difficult season of my life. I am currently homeless, unemployed, and have no source of income. I am also living with disabilities that make it difficult for me to work and care for myself. Recently, my Social Security disability application was denied, which has...
Replies
8
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,467
Messages
16,800,142
Members
649,992
Latest member
Flyire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom