Pray for ###!

Anonymous

Beloved of All
[SIZE=11pt]Pray for ###! Lord done all His will in every area of life ###! Amen![/SIZE]
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will, He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I'm a wretched and worthless sinner. I'm also Born-Again. I was also Backslidden for about 40 years. I'm also Back in Fellowship with God! Praise The Lord!! Please pray for my physical and mental health issues, which are, I regret to say, all the result of my...
Replies
10
Views
107
Lord lord please completely totally permanently destroy sever permanently forever absolutely all every single attraction soul ties ### my husband has with his ex wife permanently forever with ### permanently forever with absolutely all every single all every single girls women but me but me me...
Replies
9
Views
99
God I thank you for everything you have done in my life and the lives of my children. I thank you for what you are currently in our lives I thank you for everything that you have promised to do in our lives. Lord, please forgive me for my sins ----both committed knowingly and unknowingly. Lord...
Replies
13
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,233
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom