Pray for ###

Malloy66

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for ### who is struggling with addiction and is estranged from his family. Pray that God will grant him victory over drugs and heal his relationship with his children.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dont be afraid for I am with you. Dont be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. Amen Isaiah 41:10
 
Dear God, please answer this prayer according to your will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name!! Amen
 
The Lord has heard our prayers. ### is taking the first steps toward getting his life back in order. Please continue to pray for him as he tries to get his old job back and rebuild his relationship with his mother, siblings and children.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m asking for prayers for my family during a very difficult season. I am currently estranged from my son and my grandchildren, and my heart is broken over the distance between us. Please pray for clarity, truth, and discernment for my son, his wife, and our entire family. Pray that anything...
Replies
11
Views
162
I request your continued prayers for my friend, ###. He is the only son of a Christian preacher and was dedicated to God’s service from an early age. He also personally made a commitment to serve God in Christian ministry. However, for many years he struggled with drug use, smoking, and...
Replies
6
Views
119
I request your continued prayers for my friend, ###. He is the only son of a Christian preacher and was dedicated to God’s service from an early age. He also personally made a commitment to serve God in Christian ministry. However, for many years he struggled with drug use, smoking, and alcohol...
Replies
7
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,217
Messages
16,797,228
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom