Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adelaide Florencio

Disciple of Prayer
Please, pray for ###.

Tomorrow I will do an exam for take my driver license.
I need it.

In Jesus' love. :heart2:
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
In agreement Lord we pray, that all things are yes in our Lord and according to our faith in you, it is done, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please consider my ### year old son to pass the driver's exam tomorrow ###. Sadly he has twice failed the exam. Please pray for him to be granted by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ to pass the exam tomorrow. He urgently needs the driver's license for his job. Thank you and the grace of our...
Replies
13
Views
366
Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I had a traffic violation about 2 weeks ago (I ran a stop sign) and I now have 6 points on my license and I am now required to take either a written exam or an online course within about 2 weeks to avoid losing my driver's license. However...
Replies
7
Views
129
Hi, A prayer request- I had a traffic violation with the ### police department about 1 month ago (I ran a stop sign). I now have ### points on my license and I am required to take either a written exam or attend a driver improvement course to keep my driver's license, the due date is ###...
Replies
10
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,249
Members
649,262
Latest member
Kruirmoriurser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom