Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My dog (### is her name) has been really sick lately. We have taken her to the vet and found she has lymes. We recovered antibiotics, but the problem is she doesn't want to eat and anything she does eat she vomits up, followed by a brief seizure. The symptoms she is showing are those related to kidney failure. I just want people to join me in praying that she can make it through Christmas time.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
My prayers are with ###. May the Lord heal her and bring her back to health. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God will heal and bring my cat ### out of whatever episode she is having right now. She has recently lost a lot of weight and the vet can't figure out why. She isn't eating very much of her dry food. I have her wet food/ treats earlier today and she seemed OK. I was outside with...
Replies
11
Views
191
Please pray that God will heal my cat ###. She has quit eating her dry food and is only eating wet food treats. My vet cannot see her for a week and I am so worried about her. She just isn't acting normal and is making weird noises when swallowing. Please pray that God will heal her and help my...
Replies
11
Views
210
Please pray that God will continue to heal and ease any pain or discomfort in my cat ###. She quit eating and the Vet thinks she has an incurable bowel disease or cancer. She has an appointment with a specialist on ###. She has been eating a wet food treat, praise God. Please pray that she is...
Replies
10
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,686
Members
649,315
Latest member
Fyroisorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom