Pray For Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cat5dog1

Guest
Please pray that ### finds a source of income to pay his bills and keep them paid.
 
Dear ###,

Know that everything will work together for your good, because God loves you. Trust and believe he hears your prayers.

I send and pray this prayer with you:

Father, I come boldly before Your throne of grace that I may obtain help in this time of a new job in my life.

You said that we have not because we ask not. So I come before You in prayer, making my request known unto You, and asking for Your provision in supplying this need before me; for You said that if evil men know how to give good gifts unto their children, then how much more will our Heavenly Father give good gifts (and needful things) to His children that ask Him. So I ask through prayer, and by faith in Your unfailing Word for this petition.

Father, You told us in Your Word, that if we would seek first the Kingdom of God and all of Your righteousness, You would bless all of our needs to be added unto us. You also told us in Your Word that if we would delight ourselves in You, that You would give us the desires of our heart. Father, I pray that You would help and bless me to always seek You and Your righteousness first and foremost in my life; and I pray that I will always find my delight in You; and as I do so, I thank You for supplying every one of my needs, and blessing me with the desires of my heart.

In Jesus's name. AMEN
 
Lord returning thanks for this glorious day and for all gifts so numerous! We pray for work and all related to this situation in Jesus name we pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray for ### that she can come to know Jesus pray for ### and ### , ### and ### pray for work and that i can get a good job with a salary pray for my bills pray for my finances that I can pay my bills pray that I can go to ### pray for ### and pray that God can help me
Replies
12
Views
166
pray that I can apply for jobs and pray for god's direction pray as I feel so depressed pray that I can pay my bills and finances and pray that I can give back with my finances pray as it is impossible to get married and live in ### and have children and pray as I feel so worthless because I am...
Replies
9
Views
136
Pray that I can get out of debt and pray that I can have a full time job and a salary pray for my nephew ### as he ran away and pray for my brother's relationship with ###, ### and ###
Replies
13
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom