Pray for Wisdom,comfort and peace. And for success in my exams

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for continued prayer
I'm sorry but you have my prayer request mixed up with someone else also named Stephen as I asked please for people to pray for my serious health maladies and not for work. I sincerely ask that you send up a prayer/s for urgent need with this. G I d bless you and thank you in advance. In Jesus name I request this help, Amen.

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners, this job that I am at, at 89 Barbican Road, Kingston 6, Jamaica it means a lot to me to be apart of a growing company. I need to gain the correct wisdom, knowledge and understanding from God to do this job well. I also need to not get in any trouble there to cause myself or...
Replies
Views
Dear prayer partners, please pray for me that I do well at work. I am new to the Phlebotomy job and new to the covid testing and I am working among years of experienced nurses, please pray for me that I measure up and make less mistakes and that I learn from each mistake and become successful at...
Replies
Views
My son Albin Mathew is studying in XIIth twelfth standard in NCS School, Port Blair. He will be writing XIIth Standard Board exams from 07th May, 2022 onwards. Please pray for him so that he may write the exams of all the subjects well and score good percentage. During exams, he usually has...
Replies
Views
Dear prayer partners, please pray for me and my co workers at 89Barbican road, Kingston 6, Jamaica. I am new to the job and the other ladies I work with have been in the profession for years. And sometimes they treat me in a manner I do not like because I am new. Please pray that things will...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me and my husband breakthrough and to help him get a job outside country and also help me to find a job else where, where there is peace.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom