Pray for ### who is away at college and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gypsy

Prayer Partner
Pray for ### who is away at college and is feeling homesick and lonely. Please watch over her and keep her safe. ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I ask that there be some sort of financial, miracle blessing to come my way in some form so that my husband and I be able to go out of state to see our child in college…this would definitely be a huge blessing for us to be blessed with the ability to fly several states...
Replies
6
Views
211
Hello all. I've never been on this site before, but I think more than ever I need a prayer request for my college transfer applications. For some context, I am currently attending a small, prestigious liberal arts college with a class size of around 300. It was my dream school and right before I...
Replies
7
Views
187
Pray for college friend that passed away's possible child. Before my friend passed away she had said she had a baby with her brother. Then she passed away. Her dad later said she died cause she had gone crazy. Pastor from church told me incest can cause people mental illness. So been thinking...
Replies
6
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom