Pray for us tomorrow that the meeting will be ok. It

JSMT

Prayer Warrior
Pray for us tomorrow that the meeting will be ok. It will have a positive outcome on both sides.
May God cover us with your white light and protection.
In Jesus Name...Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for tomorrow pray meeting I pray for this pray meeting God with us and help us in jesus Christ name Amen Amen Amen
Replies
12
Views
262
Dear Lord Father, tomorrow I will be meeting with the engineer that will be conducting the survey for our lots, he will be determining what boundaries need to be evicted. Please help me relay the needed information and orders that will be directed to him and please make him comply without bias...
Replies
6
Views
88
I am meeting a guy I like from church tomorrow. I pray the Lord will take the lead on our conversations and would give me strength and wisdom to interact with him because I am very shy. I also pray the Lord will give us both a good time and guidance on whether we are meant for marriage or not...
Replies
8
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,068
Messages
16,794,940
Members
649,622
Latest member
Sploumarularn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom