Pray for me too. I need financial breakthrough, career breakthrough, a good paying job, to finish my dissertation, to graduate this year, my ### to work hard at school, family reunion, marital breakthrough, to be blessed with anointing water one day too many to mention.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
1. Lord, I want God deliver my younger brother ### ### from madness, smoking and drug addiction, let generational yoke and demonic attack be destroyed in his life in Jesus name amen.
2. Dear lord, I want you to give ### his professional football contract, I want ### to be signed to Arsenal...
Good Day currently taking care of fragile ###year old mother it's just the two of us, in a 1 room. Need a job and to pay rent (R### rands). I've been fasting and praying for answers. I can feel a shift, but still can't seem to hear the Holy Spirit, need direction from the Holy Spirit. Lord I'm...