Pray For ### To Recovery Quickly

  • Thread starter Thread starter julied3
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

julied3

Guest
Please pray for ### who has just had three surgeries, which uncovered a large mass ...maybe in his pancreas. He is facing a surgery in the next few days or weeks. Please pray for a successful treatment and recovery. Thank you!
 
Dear Father, I would like to ask my prayer for ### for a success treatment and recovery. Please bless him with joy, peace and love. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord God please put your healing hand

on ###. May this mass disappear from

view, and make him well. Let your

healing power make him well. In Jesus

name I pray
 
Lord help ### and be with him during this surgery restore his health and guide the surgeons hand to complete the necessary tasks at hand and help the nurses to bring him back to normal health and help his family to heal in their hearts from all worry and fear and give them faith love and clarity. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A Prayer for Protection, Strength and a Safe New Beginning Dear God, I come before You tonight feeling exhausted, overwhelmed and afraid, but I know that I am not alone. Please place Your loving protection around me and my ###-year-old son. Keep us safe from harm, intimidation, manipulation...
Replies
10
Views
145
Please pray for my big father ### who is very sick with more disease to heal completely and become normal
Replies
10
Views
157
Dear heavenly father God I pray to ruke reject resist every assignment of the devil and every dream that involves ### ### or any other staff rom ### even ### ### I pray that the ones I just had about ### ### and ### period will not cot come true come to pass or become real at all nor the dreams...
Replies
9
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom