A prayer for you to pray, and I will pray along with you...remember "where two or three gather I am there with them" God Bless You!
Father, at times when everything seems so unjust and unfair, the pain of rejection is a lot of times too much for me to bear. There are circumstances in my life that have caused me to feel strife, anger, separation, and rejection.
Lord, please help me to let go of all of the bitterness, wrath, and resentment that I feel because of circumstances that I feel were unfair to me. You are the only ONE WHO heals the brokenhearted, and I gladly receive Your anointing that destroys every single yoke of bondage that I find in myself in. I receive emotional healing by faith and I thank You, Lord, for giving me the grace to stand firm until the process is complete.
Thank you for sending the Holy Spirit to me and for helping me in all areas of my life, for it is You Who is at work in me, helping me to speak and act according to Your good purposes for my life.
In the mighty name of Jesus, I willfully choose to forgive those who have wronged me and have caused me great emotional and physical pain. I am now choosing to live a life full of forgiveness because You have chosen to forgive me. By the power of the Holy Spirit, I command all bitterness to go, in the name of Jesus. I command all rage, anger, slander, and all malice to go, in the name of Jesus.
I desire to be kind, loving, and compassionate to others, forgiving them just as Christ has forgiven me. With the help of the Holy Spirit, I make every effort to live in complete peace with man and to be holy, for without holiness, no one will see You, Lord.
I thank You Father that You watch over Your Word to perform it and that I can also claim for myself that who the Son sets free is free indeed. I boldly declare that I have overcome resentment and bitterness by the power of the Holy Spirit and by the shed blood of Christ, which enables me to speak the words of my testimony. In Jesus name I pray, AMEN!!