Pray For To Let All The Bitterness And Anger Go Away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

praise777

Account Closed
When I was preteen and growing all the way up to my college years, my two brothers took advantage of me. I did not have a great childhood because of that. In my mid-20s, my pastor misled me in the wrong direction because he was protecting my brothers. In 2004, I gave my life to Christ. I need prayer to let go of all the bitterness and anger go away. I need prayer to know that these events in my life were not my fault. I want to get married. I do forgive them. It still hurts me; I need for that hurt to go away.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
When I was preteen and growing all the up to my college years, my two brothers took advantage of me. I did not have a great childhood because of that. In my mid 20's my pastor misled me in the wrong direction because he was protecting my brothers. In 2004 I gave my life to Christ. I need prayer to let go of all the bitterness and anger go away. I need prayer to know that these events in my life were not my fault. I want to get married. I do forgive them. It still hurts me, I need for that hurt to go away.

PRAISE REPORT: I made peace and forgiven them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For freedom from the bitterness and anger that I feel toward my enemies.
Replies
8
Views
172
Help me with my bitterness and anger. I want to break free. Help me to know what I have is more than what is taken away unjustly.
Replies
8
Views
18
God; don't consider myself to be a bad wicked person, just misunderstood. But know and understand that there is none good like you are. All falls short juxtaposed to you. I'm filthy rags in your presence father. Lord; my heart cries and longs for you and amidst the crying, the cursing and the...
Replies
6
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,364
Messages
16,810,184
Members
650,756
Latest member
Halieriernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom