Pray For ### To Come Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

red13

Guest
Please pray with me and for my children and I to bring my husband home immediately. This may sound like a bad joke but it is not. I believe he is listening to others and most of all his mother in telling him to not come home. He has not been home or seen the children in 6 days and our youngest is 2 and a half. He has never done this before. I believe his mother is encouraging him to stay away and that life would be easier alone. He thinks that no one has disputes or hard times and I believe the Lord can help!! He needs strength to pull him away from the demons that are pulling him away from his home and family. We love him with all of our might and want him to return home tomorrow. My heart has never ached so much in my short life. Who and what type of person would feed his head with this garbage that he should not be home with his family? Everyone has hard times, and I am praying that he can be given the strength to see past all of the tainted words he is being told. Why would a mother tell their son to stay away from his family? Lord I do not understand!! I can't eat, sleep, all I do is cry. And how many times should a 2 year old hear that his daddy is working when I really want to say "Sorry, there are evil people that won't mind their business, so daddy isn't here yet" I beg of you all to please pray with me for the Lord to give him the strength to stand up to his mother once and for all. She is not a nice soul, and she doesn't like anyone, even her own mother-in-law, and she does not have a perfect marriage so who is she to tell my husband to not come home and work things out? I need strength, I have 2 little boys that need me and I feel like I can't go on when he is gone. PLEASE pray for my family and pray to the Lord to bring him home tomorrow. God Bless
 
Oh Merciful Father. Show Your mercy on this family Lord, Heal their disputes. Father I commit all their issues into Your hands Lord. Mold their hearts, change them, soften the heart of her husband who is away from his family. Father his family needs him, his children need him as we need You Lord. All our hope is in You. Hear our prayers Lord. Send support so that we can glorify Your name through this. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
Lord in the name of Jesus You know all things and we ask that You touch this family and bring them to a place of divine love and obedience to You and Your word...Lord bind this marriage together and speak to them both in mind and spirit and give wisdom to this wife to speak words of love to her husband...Lord touch his confused mind and bind any persons or spirits that are trying to influence him to leave his family...Lord bring peace to this mother and let her raise up holy hands in worship to You knowing that You are the author and finisher of all things...touch her heart with kindness as she reaches out to her husband with her heart and not in fear...help her to stand upon Love knowing that Love covers all things...Lord strengthen them according to Your purpose and plan for their life together as one in You...in Jesus name...
 
It does not sound like a bad joke at all, we know God is listening. I agree with this lady in Jesus name Father, have grace and mercy upon her, help her, provide a miracle and fulfill her heart's desires for her husband to come home to her and her children. Please God help ### in Jesus name. Lead her not into temptation. Amen.
 
BEHOLD, HOW GOOD AND HOW PLEASANT IT IS FOR BRETHREN TO DWELL TOGETHER IN UNITY!

Psalm 133:1

Father please speak to ### and free him from evil works of Satan, pour your holy spirit on him and guide him to your path, father forgive all his sins and show mercy on him, speak both of them right now & remove the misunderstanding if any between them, bring back her husband to her and father bless them with peace and happiness father you have united them together and no one has the right to separate them by any means, father destroy all the works of Satan and any people who are trying to separate them, father speak to his mom and let her not create any misunderstanding in their family, father make her strong in you and remove the tears from her life, bless her family, children and protect them in your arms, in your precious name I pray amen
 
Jesus we pray to you for correctness of life and supporting each other being in need of each other. Let this control become done. amen.
 
Father, we rebuke the evil work of the enemy. You are the defender of love and we ask that you touch ###'s heart with your love and bring him home to his family. We ask that his mother be speechless and not to stir trouble. Please help them both to value marriage and family and may you be glorified. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Thank you to all for helpful words and prayers, Please continue to pray for us. We need all the strength of God and followers to fight against the demons and evil that surrounds my husband. I need him as well as his children do. If anyone has any other helpful words please pass them on to me I can use any and all encouragement. I am going through an awful time, I have never felt like this in my life. I just want him home and with us to be loved. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Christ let my daughter come home now in Jesus Christ name thank you Jesus Christ and that we have happy life together
Replies
12
Views
204
My son went to a party, and his dad was going to drive him home. But his dad didn't hear the call. And now my son's phone seems to be out of battery, so we cannot reach him. It's almost 7 am, and we haven't heard from him for hours. He's age ###.
Replies
8
Views
141
I pray ### completes recovers and come home, and live many more healthy years with me.
Replies
8
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,961
Messages
16,805,419
Members
650,434
Latest member
Ghuartilvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom