Pray for ### to believe in God. She ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovegod12345

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for ### to believe in God. She needs help. Pray that the demons that are blocking her from God be cast out into the lake of fire. Though I am only an ###-year old girl, I have a great spirit that hungers to help others. Please pray for her. :,)
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
Lord, I lift up ### before you. Grant her salvation. Let her become a woman after your own heart. Allow her to become a woman after your own strategy. In Jesus name I pray. amen​
 
I prayed for this request in the name of Christ Jesus, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi. Its me again. I just want to come here to pray again and say.. Dear Lord, I believe that my miracle is on its way. I believe that I will get that Amazon Specialist Job at ###. I believe I will be able to pay the ### Advance that I borrowed in my ### salary. I believe I will stay in this...
Replies
8
Views
284
Before anything, I am an agnostic. A person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God. Yet I’ve always been curious, to why you such people believe in the...
Replies
12
Views
469
Isaiah 43:10: “You are my witnesses,” declares the LORD, “and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me. Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 43:10 is God’s declaration to His...
Replies
7
Views
290
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,428
Messages
16,811,128
Members
650,802
Latest member
Ireamarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom