Pray For ### To Be Pain Free Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christ child

Account Closed
I want to thank the people who prayed for my ### she said she did not feel any pain last time I talked to her, please continue to pray for her that she is pain free pray also for my another ### that she is also pain free. Christ Child
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray along with me in agreement that I will have a stress-free, peaceful and accurate work day; in addition, please pray that God will remove all physical pain that I am feeling throughout my body in Jesus name I pray amen.
Replies
7
Views
137
Lord I come to you asking you to please place your angels upon me for healing and happiness please in the MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS I PRAY AMEN!!! Please heal every part of my body from head to toe please in Jesus name I pray AMEN!!!
Replies
9
Views
230
Good Morning praying for a pain-free day as I get ready for church please Lord hear my prayer in Jesus name I ask and Pray Amen
Replies
8
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom