Pray for thy enemy to be removed. Cannot take ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pray for thy enemy to be removed. Cannot take his evil ways anymore Lord. Place your shield of protection upon me God. Do not let him hurt me again ###. You can move mountains God, move him somewhere else.
 
Amen! You are not alone in the spiritual battlefield. We wait the praise report of our Lord's great power and loving kindness. =). PM me anonymous if you'd like to discuss strategy and tactics.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
It has already been 3½ years since I first spoke warning over this city. Yet, there has been no change in her behavior. Therefore, God's answer remains the same. Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? [Galatians 4:16 (KJV)] If you claim Christ and you call someone your...
Replies
0
Views
466
i cannot take it anymore God. i have no faith remaining, but i keep lurching towards answers, i know i am being worn down for a reason- so that i may become more daring maybe and strike towards my goals now without ego-originated fear. what i am asking for God, is your company. and reassurance...
Replies
4
Views
295
Heavenly father I cannot take this anymore. Please please if you have to move heaven and earth to help move these demons please do whatever you have to do to get them off of me. You have no idea what they're doing to me now. Send me a legion of Angels In Jesus mighty name amen 💜💜💜
Replies
9
Views
540
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,711
Messages
16,780,035
Members
648,256
Latest member
Boirrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom