Pray for this puppy that ### found ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharonjoan

Beloved of All
Pray for this puppy that ### oldest daughter found on ### owners will find her. Thanks God Bless
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLYYYYY.. I GET A PUPPY CUTE PUPPY THAT CAN STAY WITH ME GREATLY.. I EXIST GREATLY IN MY NEW EXISTENCE GREATLY HEALED A HUSBAND THAT CAN STAY FOREVER MY BEING IS BEAUTIFUL GREATLY GODS WILL WITH THE DINNER TONIGHT WITH...
Replies
8
Views
147
LIFE IN I GET A PUPPY LIKE MY MOM DID SHE GOT A PUPPY THAT RAN TO HER FROM A CRACK HOUSE IT KEPT GETTING OUT AFTER THIRD TIME WITH STICKERS EVERYTHING IN ITS FUR NOT BE TAKEN CARE PROPERLY SHE RESCUED HER CUTE WHITE BEIGE TOY POMERANIAN PUPPY. I GET TO HAVE MY MAMAS BROKEN GROUND IN A NEW BETTER...
Replies
7
Views
105
LIFE IN I GET SHARED CUSTODY OF MY GRANDBABY CATS BECAUSE I'M ATTACHED TO THEM THEY'RE VERY ATTACHED TO ME GREATLY..I GET THE GARAGE DONE ALL THE WAY ORGANIZED FINISH IT UP AT LEAST LOOKING PROFESSIONAL WITH MY BELONGINGS LOOKING CLEANER MY STUFF LOOKING ORGANIZED I GET MY AMBIENCE ON MY KINGDOM...
Replies
5
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,120
Messages
16,796,122
Members
649,662
Latest member
Cheadoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom