Pray For These Guys Please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
Will you pray for ### and ###. I am in devastation that after 13 years, two children they are separating. Pray God speaks to the both of them and heals their marriage. Amen.

Also pray for ### as she was told she has 1% chance of having baby naturally. Pray God makes her fertile. Amen.
 
Dear Lord we pray for good richness in marriage but not always God's plan also in fertility not always God's plan. We know of God's miracles and we have faith, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I really need ###, I don't want to masturbate or watch wrong things. And I'm so stressed when my libido or sexual desire gets high while I can't do anything. Please God, I really need it, I want to marry in my 20s, not 30, 40, above.
Replies
6
Views
263
I'm 17 years old and in my junior year of high school, i know this is such a weird prayer request, but all my friends have been asked to prom, and i feel really left out because no one has asked me yet. I hope someone asks me because I would like to be able to go. I would be so eternally...
Replies
8
Views
336
Now I dreaming that God that God let's anything bad happen to me like be put somewhere I would never wish to be around weird people or people I don't like. Pray about it, pray against those dreams. Pray that it won't happen and that God will work strongly against my nightmares and all evil...
Replies
9
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,632
Messages
16,813,551
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom