Pray For The Reunion Of My Marriage...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWEETTEE

Humble Prayer Partner
FIRSTLY I MUST THANK EVERYONE WHO JOIN WITH ME IN PRAY. MY HUSBAND IS COMING AROUND AND I PRAY GOD THAT HE PUT ASIDE HIS HURTS AND HARD FEELINGS HE HAVE TOWARDS OUR MARRIAGE. OH MERCIFUL FATHER I ASKED OFF YOU TO SOFTEN HIS HEART AND REBUKE THE DARKNESS THAT HAVE PREVAILED IN OUT MARRIAGE, OPEN THE DOORS OF LIGHTS BETWEEN ME AND MY HUSBAND FATHER, AND GIVE US THAT CHANCE TO BE A FAMILY AGAIN. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY, IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.
 
Believe in the Lord, and great things will happen!. God bless
 
Dear God, I pray for this couple that they will continue to work together for the restoration of their marriage. Please give them the necessary provisions they need in order to rebuild their family. Take away their hurts and their pains so they will be able to forgive each other. Be in their midst at all times, comforting them when troubles are there. Bless them with your goodness and let it radiate to others. This we pray in Jesus' name, our Saviour. Amen.
 
Father God I lift this marriage up to You and ask that you would intervene and bring the love and happiness back in this marriage. I ask that You would turn this husband's mind, thoughts and feelings back to his wife, and I ask that he would have total desire for his wife, and I ask that You would remove any feeling of hurts or hard feelings from this husband, and bring gentle peace and love into this husband's mind.

I thank and praise You Father for the progress this husband has had thus far in coming around.

Father God I ask that You would in every way bless this couple, and help them to put You at the head of this marriage always. In Jesus name. amen.
 
Father, my friend is seeing you for your help, plz speak to this friend, bring back them to your path, father destroy all efforts of satan who is trying to separate them. Remove all the conflicts between this lovely couple and their families too. Jesus bring back joy, peace in their lives... do miracles in their lives and pour showers of blessing on them... I thank you Jesus for answering my prayers... in your powerful name I pray
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my reunion with my ###. The family is not giving me any information on where he is and whatever information they are giving is lies. My partner was put in rehab because of a lethal dose of alcohol, sadly the mother and sister drive him to it. They blamed everything on me. I have...
Replies
8
Views
174
Heavenly Father, I come before You with a humble and hurting heart. You know the love that ### and ### share, and You know every struggle between us. Lord, if it is Your will, soften our hearts, remove every misunderstanding, and heal every wound. Bring us back together with love, clarity, and...
Replies
6
Views
251
There is a huge misunderstanding between me and my husband due to which our relationship has come to end. And we have a 5-year-old son (###) it will affect his whole life. Please pray for the reunion of my family 🙏
Replies
8
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,919
Messages
16,793,619
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom