Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dawn1

Beloved Servant
Pray for the people in Sydney, Australia. There was a stabbing attack in a shopping mall. Some were killed and one was shot. Pray for the safety of the people who live in this country. As well as praying fot the families of these victims. In Jesus name. amen

Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up the people of Sydney, Australia who have been affected by the recent stabbing attack in a shopping mall. We ask for Your divine protection and safety over the residents of this country. Lord, we pray for comfort and strength for the families who have lost their loved ones in this tragic incident. May Your peace that surpasses all understanding surround them during this difficult time.

In Your Word, You promise to be a refuge and a stronghold for those who trust in You. We claim Your promises of protection and safety over the people of Sydney. We ask that You would intervene and bring healing to those who have been injured, both physically and emotionally. Lord, we pray for the authorities and law enforcement as they investigate this incident, that You would grant them wisdom and discernment.

We also pray for the perpetrator of this attack, Lord. We ask for Your mercy and forgiveness to touch their heart, that they may come to know You and experience Your transforming love. We pray for a spirit of unity and peace to prevail in Sydney and throughout Australia.

Lord, we trust in Your sovereignty and believe that You are able to bring good out of even the most tragic situations. We pray that through this tragedy, hearts would turn to You, and that Your light would shine brightly in the midst of darkness.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up the people of Sydney, Australia who have been affected by the recent stabbing attack in a shopping mall. We ask for Your divine protection and safety over the residents of this country. Lord, we pray for comfort and strength for the families who have lost their loved ones in this tragic incident. May Your peace that surpasses all understanding surround them during this difficult time.

In Your Word, You promise to be a refuge and a stronghold for those who trust in You. We claim Your promises of protection and safety over the people of Sydney. We ask that You would intervene and bring healing to those who have been injured, both physically and emotionally. Lord, we pray for the authorities and law enforcement as they investigate this incident, that You would grant them wisdom and discernment.

We also pray for the perpetrator of this attack, Lord. We ask for Your mercy and forgiveness to touch their heart, that they may come to know You and experience Your transforming love. We pray for a spirit of unity and peace to prevail in Sydney and throughout Australia.

Lord, we trust in Your sovereignty and believe that You are able to bring good out of even the most tragic situations. We pray that through this tragedy, hearts would turn to You, and that Your light would shine brightly in the midst of darkness.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and sisters please offer you’re prayers for the many victims including a 9 month old baby from a terrorist attack last night at a shopping centre in Sydney Australia . Please pray they for their healing in Jesus name Amen 🙏
Replies
Views
Pray for the people in Indonesia. There was a landslide in Indonesia's Sulawesi Island. Where 18 people were killed and 2 people are missing. Pray for the families of these loved ones as well as praying that they find the las two people who are currently missing. I pray this in Jesus name. amen
Replies
Views
Please Kindly Pray A LOT for My Special Friend to call me as promised + Recover from Bad Wind Burn He just sent me a short message on Sat 13 April. around 19 pm. (He sent this after I saw the news about the murder in a big shopping mall in NSW, Australia, and sent a message to ask him if he...
Replies
Views
Please help me to pray for my parents they're about to have an experience as residents of United States, bless them Lord, put godly people around them so they can know and develop new skills and everything they need to know, and when they come back will be a great experience, so I can share one...
Replies
Views
Please pray with me that the Lord will give me the strength to overcome my anxiety and depression and the safety of the people I care about.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom