Pray For The Needs Of ### Ministries.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rev. Y. Gnanaselvan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rev. Y. Gnanaselvan

Guest
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I am Rev. ###, a pastor in ###, ###, ###, India. I am working here for the past ### years in the midst of various oppositions by anti-Christian movements and people. I am, hereby, requesting you to pray for our ministry under ###. ### is a registered religious and charitable trust which has the aim of helping the needy and poor. Please Pray that God would meet all of the needs of ### Trust. Thank you.
 
God will answer all your prayers soon..in his almighty name I pray amen
 
Dear father almighty we pray for ### and his Ministry...Bless him and fulfill his needs as per your will Protect him and his family among the Non-believers....We surrender this prayer in Jesus Name...AMEN!!!
 
I have asked God to honor your prayer request. The safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God. I pray in Jesus’ name, God’s perfect will…will be done in Your life. Amen.
 


YOU SHALL RECEIVE POWER WHEN THE HOLY SPIRIT HAS COME UPON YOU; AND YOU SHALL BE WITNESSES TO ME IN JERUSALEM, AND IN ALL JUDEA AND SAMARIA, AND TO THE END OF THE EARTH.
Acts 1:8
OH LORD, PLEASE LISTEN TO HIS PRAYERS AND ANSWER THEM, HELP HIM IN EVERYTHING HE DOES AND BLESS HIS MINISTRY.. IN YOUR POWERFUL NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
May you receive the refreshing form the Holy Spirit God has promised, may the Lord grant you your request, I agree with you for the blessings of Abraham that come upon Jesus children " if any two agree upon any one thing it will be granted by My Father in heaven" Praise the Lord Amen ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God blesses my ministries.
Replies
6
Views
241
Please pray my ministries are protected and blessed. Please pray that I finish my work for my ministry. Please pray that I am able to put content daily out into my Facebook ministry. Please pray that I reach my ministry goals. Please pray any curse over my ministry is broken.
Replies
7
Views
243
Please pray my ministries are protected and blessed. Please pray that I finish my work for my ministry. Please pray that I am able to put content daily out into my Facebook ministry. Please pray that I reach my ministry goals. Please pray any curse over my ministry is broken.
Replies
6
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,619
Messages
16,801,335
Members
650,141
Latest member
Rheilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom