Brother in Christ (JC)

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father I lift up every nation on earth to You. May the Holy Spirit move upon our countries, our leaders, and our people, in a mighty way. May Your wisdom and Your Peace prevail over our leaders and may they guide their nations with righteousness. I pray Father that You would bless the people with good health and prosperity.

Praying for God's Love and protection to reach all nations. I pray with and by the authority of my risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.

Focus Point
*### National Holiday. 17% are Christians.
*Praying for better control leading to outright removal of covid throughout the world.
*Keep ### in your prayers. Pray for a peaceful conclusion.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I lift up every nation on earth to You. May the Holy Spirit move upon our countries, our leaders, and our people, in a mighty way. May Your wisdom and Your Peace prevail over our leaders and may they guide their nations with righteousness. I pray Father that You would bless the...
Replies
28
Views
1K
Heavenly Father I lift up every nation on earth to You. May the Holy Spirit move upon our countries, our leaders, and our people, in a mighty way. May Your wisdom and Your Peace prevail over our leaders and may they guide their nations with righteousness. I pray Father that You would bless the...
Replies
31
Views
1K
Heavenly Father I lift up every nation on earth to You. May the Holy Spirit move upon our countries, our leaders, and our people, in a mighty way. May Your wisdom and Your Peace prevail over our leaders and may they guide their nations with righteousness. I pray Father that You would bless the...
Replies
19
Views
888
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,789
Messages
16,792,616
Members
649,396
Latest member
Ziotown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom