pray for the mission activities in ###, ### by ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter prayer4mission
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

prayer4mission

Guest
pray for the mission activities in ###, ### by various organizations

Please pray for the ### states in ###, for its capital ###

please for the publishers of various ### ###.

Bible Translation projects in the various dialects in ### including ###.

Please pray for the ### ### for their existence of cultural heritage including ### painting
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please help me and bless me and ### with every little detail of the trip, Lord I wasn't to lift your name on High, please bless my mind, my voice and my presence due that I'll be the interpreter for a leadership training. Also Lord to have a good cold weather that can help me to have a...
Replies
7
Views
158
Asking a prayer for protection around my vehicle that my friend has to use today, as well as the drive with another friend today to hike Mt. Rainier! Pray for protection as we snowshoe up the mountain, for safety and a wonderful, Jesus-filled time. I also would like to use it for time in nature...
Replies
12
Views
1K
Help me to pray that my husband will stop lying to me and he will stop entertaining the other woman. Command.
Replies
8
Views
482
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,215
Messages
16,797,216
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom