Bewedek

Disciple of Prayer
pray for the healing of my left upper ear which seems to have a strange
feeling with no proper sense of feeling in it as if it is all slightly
numb. I ask this prayer for healing as I am a heart patient and I do believe
that God and only God can heal me in Jesus' most powerful blessed holy
name, Amen...Thank you my brothers and sisters in Christ for all your
prayers and support
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I don't know what's going on with my left neck, shoulder, and arm. They feel strange, and I don't understand why. Heal my left neck, shoulder, and arm so I can be free in the name of Jesus Christ.
Replies
13
Views
170
I don't know what is going on with my left head and left ear because I was chewing food, and then my left ear started popping. I don't know what is causing the popping in my left ear. Heal my left head and left ear to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
156
Please pray for the beep sound in my left ear, it just started this morning but it is freaking me out and driving me crazy. Please pray for it to stop and for it to not be anything serious and just for healing and it to stop and not be a sign of anything more. Thank you so much, amen
Replies
11
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,190
Messages
16,796,998
Members
649,744
Latest member
Mayrance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom