pray for ### the doctors are saying she is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharonjoan

Beloved of All
pray for ### the doctors are saying she is not going to make it my daughter is there with her grandaughter that she raised to be with her at this time pray she will pull threw this and make it God Bless
 
In Jesus name I pray, that your needs are lifted to our loving God.

------------------------------------------------------------

Revelation 8:3-4

And another angel came and stood at the altar with a golden censer, and he was given much incense to offer with the prayers of all the saints on the golden altar before the throne, and the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints, rose before God from the hand of the angel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

James 5:16-- Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can you pray for my mom to recover better when she's ever been before and be healthy and happy fearless and feel loved and pls to get recovered and be able to walk and talk and see and hear and eat and drink normally and live a normal lifestyle but a great lifestyle better than she's ever had...
Replies
11
Views
225
She just wants me to be a doctor and pretty and ### and that’s not who I am. I dropped out of medical school and couldn’t keep going because of how stressful and miserable I was. I don’t want to live a life for my parents. She’s hell bent on making my life a misery. Insults, physical abuse...
Replies
6
Views
206
In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I know that we all go through things. The Bible says sometimes we don’t know what to pray for. But spirit knows. Romans 8:26-27 26. In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit...
Replies
9
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,736
Messages
16,802,802
Members
650,230
Latest member
Chuinarerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom