Pray for the coming week for favor that we will have

Chris65

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for the coming week for favor that we will have victory and ### and ### and ### will be a family again.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hope everyone is doing ok , I need prayers for this week especially for Tuesday, I need no unnecessary criticism or people dictating choices for me , My ### has to renew her insurance stuff and I don’t need any lectures or suggestions about anything , going to have super hot weather this week...
Replies
16
Views
252
Praise the Lord, Please pray for my ### delivery in this coming week let me and my baby be safe and healthy, so please pray for me.
Replies
6
Views
209
I had a really bad week at work last week and it's definitely shaken my confidence. Please pray that I can go into work tomorrow morning with a clear head and a sense of peace and calm. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
9
Views
342
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,102
Messages
16,807,249
Members
650,542
Latest member
Spardira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom