Pray For That I Get My ### Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

cshotzgirl

Disciple of Prayer
i was not going to adopt my child and now i really need to get my body back and my child back so that i'm not put into a weird religious craziness that ### Hospital and clones used to fake a court case that wasn't a real court and now i really need help with as many people as possible. please pray that i can get out safely without this weird case is stopped so that i have my real child back. Please pray that all my clones are destroyed.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I have been doing research. I have seen some cases of reactivity ### hairs which could be possible in. My case I don’t know if I have. Any added follicles. I wish I knew. Between ###-###. I want to do stem cell regeneration. I have seen people with worse hair loss get hair...
Replies
8
Views
337
Dear Heavenly Father, I know you see that I am in pain. I am suffering, I’ve lost the person I love most. Dear Lord bring me and ### back together, we will fix our mistakes and do it right this time. Give us one more shot, God. I pray that you get ### and I will get back together tonight, happy...
Replies
7
Views
335
LIFE IN I GET MY HOME IN ### GREATLY IN SECRET I WAS BORN IN ### ### ### MY MOM WAS BORN IN ### IT JUST MAKES SENSE TO SAVE GOOD BEAUTIFUL ENERGY MYSELF MY MOM THE NATIONS THE PLANET NOW IN SECRET I GET AN ADDRESS ### ### OK THAT I CAN HAVE MY OWN GARBAGE BIN CAN RECYCLING BIN CAN ORGANIC BIN...
Replies
9
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,482
Messages
16,788,464
Members
649,050
Latest member
Twiartormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom