pray for ### suffering from depression, and ...

I prayed for you and husband and brother in Jesus name for miracle. I know what the depression is like I've battled it myself but am better now thanks too God getting me through was hard but kept strong faith in God and I'm recently recovering from it and feel so much better and I hope the same for your husband.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to reach out to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You don't have to go through this alone. If you're in immediate distress or considering harming yourself...
Replies
9
Views
244
My daughter is suffering from depression for ### months and is far from me and she can't come here where I am now. Please pray for her.
Replies
10
Views
366
Struggling from depression from so many years failure in education and career hoping and trusting God that he willdo something
Replies
10
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,939
Messages
16,793,866
Members
649,517
Latest member
Dreenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom