Pray for strength and courage especially at this difficult###

Suh Angeline azinwi

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for strength and courage especially at this difficult situation in my life where people are asking their debts everyday. Pray that I should overcome it and to pay the debts.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Amen....My thoughts and prayers are with you on this prayer. God Bless....
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It's a daunting task that I need to complete. I'm afraid. Please help me with having the courage and emotional strength to complete it.
Replies
9
Views
152
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 1 Chronicles 11:22 – “Benaiah son of Jehoiada, a valiant fighter from Kabzeel, performed great exploits. He struck down Moab’s two mightiest warriors. He also went down into a pit on a snowy day and killed a lion.” Extended Explanation...
Replies
10
Views
211
Dear Jesus Christ please help me 🙏. I ask and I pray for my spirit to rise up and to be strong and courageous and to believe that I can handle my job and my responsibility at work. That God will help my doctors drain the cyst in my spine and the pain in my back and legs will go away. That I will...
Replies
9
Views
392
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,064
Messages
16,794,895
Members
649,619
Latest member
Doraelrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom