Pray for ### starting a new job in a distant city

exupsgal

Prayer Partner
Pray for my son starting a new job in a distant city this week---. For SAFETY- That a hedge of protection surrounds him, and that this job is a BLESSING, and that he will connect with GODLY people so as to not be lonely....
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you so much ... just what I need to hear as I lay to sleep........
 
I prayed for this caring request. In Jesus Name. Amen.





 

Attachments

  • quote prayer parent for adult child son protect.jpg
    quote prayer parent for adult child son protect.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 0
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, Ephesians 3:16... I am keeping your prayer in my thoughts. God Bless....Keep praying and God will come through.
 
I cannot even thank you enough for THESE awesome prayers! Blessings to You! They helped me at peace this morning. As soon as I read them, I received a text from ### that said "Hi ###! Made it to my new work place with not traffic and on time! Love you." what a blessing :)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I come before your throne of Grace humbly asking in Jesus mighty, precious, and Holy name, for me and my youngest son to move to the city and the complex that my oldest son and his wife live in. Father, my oldest son really wants us to move out there, and, as you know, for many years...
Replies
11
Views
360
In a new city living on my own. Starting a business, taking out loans, and learning everything about getting money. I need prayer for obedience to follow God in this new city and learning more about money, learning to drive, growing my business, understanding it so that I can teach others...
Replies
10
Views
146
Please pray for my adult ### to make new positive friends as soon as possible. Please pray that he can keep depression and loneliness at bay. Please let him have hope and peace. Strengthen his relationship with God and help him to find happiness and purpose in his life.
Replies
9
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,261
Messages
16,797,553
Members
649,814
Latest member
Snaolmian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom